Thursday, November 3, 2011

Penny Angel

Something is wrong with my little baby. :(

The other morning she jumped onto my bed to wake me up and started crying and sweating from her paws. Immediately I took her to the Kitty ER to have her checked out. There they checked her vitals and she was fine, so I took her to the Vet when they opened. We had blood tests done along with a bunch of other tests, and they all came back normal. She is typically an anxious cat, so our conclusion was that she must have been scared or anxious about something (she did have some fun surprises stuck to her bottom so we figured it could have been that).

However the past couple of days she has been limping on either foot and it's getting worse. She can't seem to stand up very easily, and this is just within the past two hours. Tomorrow morning I have an appointment to get X-rays on her lower spine and legs.




















Please pray for Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment