Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Loves & DisLoves of the Week

LOVES:
  • Fall Cleaning - My apartment had been taken over by laundry that desperately needed to be washed (um gross I know). Actually if you asked any of my friends they would assure you that this is the norm. But ANYWAYS I finally got around to it all... even the dreaded hand washing (lets not get crazy... I ended up throwing it in the washer on the delicate setting). And I feel SO MUCH BETTER. Must remember this next time I put it off for so long...
  • Candles - Everyone and their mother has reviewed "Leaves" from Slatkin & Co (at Bath and Body Works). So I'll just leave it at I love it and it makes my place smell yummy.
  • Balling it up in my classes - I'm on the journey to Straight A's people... okay maybe one B but whatever! And it feels so good!
  • Tights - Weather is getting cooler (and by cooler I mean 70 degrees in FL) and I can finally wear these puppies. I don't know about you, but I am 5'1 and I don't think anything is cuter for shorties like me, than a pair of opaque tights with a mini skirt, leather jacket and a scarf (see Miroslava Duma for inspiration).
  • Making up my own words -  Yes I created (to my knowledge) the word DisLove... and I dont DisLove it!
DISLOVES: 
  • Ummmm....welll.... okay I can't think of anything right now. And I'm gonna go with that's not a bad thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment